Chester Black Crosshead 3 Hole Basin Mixer [GB76191]
Elegantly mounted on the deck of your basin, Chester black cross 3-hole deck mounted basin mixer is a stylish alternative to a monobloc tap. Made of three main parts – a wonderful swan neck-shaped spout and two crosshead valves to control the temperature and flow of water. The ceramic disk technology will make the levers incredibly easy to use, and once you turn the taps off will prevent any dripping and leaking.
This fantastic basin mixer comes with an aerator that will make the water flow incredibly smooth, preventing unwanted water splash.
Made of high-quality brass with a luxurious chrome finish, it will undoubtedly enhance your bathroom. Moreover, the basin mixer is easy to install and easy to clean.
Backed up by 15 years manufacturer's guarantee, you can rest assured that you will receive a high-quality product.
- Made of solid brass
- High quality polished chrome finish
- Handles for easy grip which work as separate controls for hot and cold supply beautifully marked with hot and cold black indices
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure required
- Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no drips and leaks once turned off
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee peace of mind.
|Type||Deck-Mounted, 3 Hole Basin Mixers|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|