Chester Black Crosshead Long Nose Basin Pillar Taps [GB76011]
If you are one of those who are looking for sleek, stylish, and long nose basin taps, you can go for Chester's black cross long nose basin taps. Longnose taps are a well-liked choice from the Victorian era that brings a traditional touch to your washbasin. These basin taps give you the same feel.
Features and Benefits
- Available in a chrome finish
- Made from solid brass material for durability
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure ideal for homes with low water pressure
- Ceramic disc technology will ensure smooth operation and prevent the constant dripping and leaking
- Waste not included this can be purchased separately
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee peace of mind.
- Water pressure: LP 0.2
- Product Composition:: Brass with chrome finish.
- Guarantee:15 Years
|Type||Deck-Mounted, 2 Hole Basin Taps, Pillar Taps|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|