Chester crosshead cloakroom basin tap is designed to give perfect water flow into your basin. Since it has a good structure, you can easily mount it to any vanity basin. This traditionally styled basin tap offers your bathroom a classic look. Made from high-quality brass ensures that you will see it in your bathroom for years even with regular use. Its beautiful cross handles make it easy to operate.
Features and Benefits
- Polished with quality chrome finish for elegance also preventing rusting.
- Made of a solid brass material for durability
- Ceramic disc technology will ensure smooth operation and prevent the constant dripping and leaking
- Minimum of 0.2 bar water pressure required
- Attractive traditional crosshead handles marked with hot and cold black indices for better grip
- Matching bath taps available
- Waste not included this can be purchased separately
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee peace of mind.
- Water pressure: LP 0.2
- Product Composition: Brass with chrome finish.
- Guarantee:15 Years
Product Dimensions Image
|Type||Deck-Mounted, 2 Hole Basin Taps, Pillar Taps|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|