Chester Black Lever Long Nose Basin Taps [GB85011]
With Chester's black lever long nose basin taps, you can add charm to your traditional-designed bathroom. Curved shapes feature throughout the body of this set of pillar taps with an elegant ceramic black handle lever to control the temperature and flow of water through the long nose spouts. Although classically designed, these taps come with modern ceramic disc technology inside the valves, so turning the classic black levers will be smooth and they will stop dripping and leaking.
Features and Benefits
- Made from brass with a chrome finish
- Elegant traditional design, easy to use.
- Two long nose basin pillar taps separate for hot and cold-water supply finished in stunning polished chrome and black ceramic finish.
- Internally fitted with ceramic disc cartridges for smooth, glitch-free use, no drips once turned off
- Minimum water pressure required 0.2 bar
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee peace of mind.
|Type||Deck-Mounted Basin Taps, 2 Hole Basin Taps, Pillar Taps|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|