With Chester black pinch long nose basin taps you can add charm into your traditional designed bathroom. Curved shapes feature throughout the body of this set of pillar taps with an elegant pinch handle with black hot and cold indices to control the temperature and flow of water through the long nose spouts. Although classically designed, these taps come with modern ceramic disc technology inside the valves, so turning the classic pinch heads will be smooth and they will the stop dripping and leaking.
Features and Benefits
- Made from brass with a chrome finish
- Elegant traditional design, easy to use.
- Two long nose basin pillar taps separate for hot and cold-water supply finished in stunning polished chrome and black ceramic finish.
- Internally fitted with ceramic disc cartridges for smooth, glitch-free use, no drips once turned off
- Minimum water pressure required 0.2 bar
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee for peace of mind.
Product Guarantee 15 years manufacture guarantee
Type Basin Pillar Taps
Fittings included Yes
Shape Black Pinch
Mounting Type Deck Mounted
Cartridge Type Ceramic Disc
Instructions included Yes
Minimum pressure required 0.2 bar
Product Dimensions Image
|Type||Deck-Mounted Basin Taps, 2 Hole Basin Taps, Pillar Taps|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|