The Chester crosshead 3-hole basin mixer carries a blend of both traditional and modern sophistication. A truly timeless concept! Mounted on the deck of the basin, this tap requires three tap holes for installation. With two divided control crossheads featuring hot and cold indices and using ceramic disc cartridges, the valves will easily control the water flow and will only need a quarter-turn to operate.
Features and Benefit
- Made of solid brass
- High quality polished chrome finish
- Smart crosshead handles for easy use
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure required
- Ceramic disc technology for smooth operation and no drips and leaks once turned off
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee for peace of mind.
Product Dimensions Image
|Type||Deck-Mounted Basin Taps, 3 Hole Basin Taps|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Spout Type||Swan Neck Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|