Finding the right taps for your period-style bathroom is tricky. A lot of taps look old and traditional because they are old and traditional, but not the Chester pinch deck mounted bath filler. Yes, they look traditional, but they are made with high-quality solid brass and packed full of modern tech and gadgets. Quarter-turn, ceramic disc cartridges are used within the body to allow a simple 45-degree turn to control both water flow and temperature.
Features and Benefits
- Available with a Chrome or Nickel hand-polished finish
- Made from solid brass
- Deck Mounted
- Beautiful traditional design with exquisite detailing
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology for smooth operation even after prolonged use and leak-free usage.
- Independent controls for hot & cold supply
- Waste sold separately
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure required.
- 15 years manufacturer's guarantee for peace of mind.
|Type||Bath Fillers, Bridge Bath Taps|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Outlet||1 Outlet|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.5|