Thermostatic concealed 2 outlet shower valve with a brushed brass finish is trending in bathroom designs. It is rustic and matte, giving very raw vibes.
It can be diverted between two separate shower outlets like a shower head or handset. It makes sure to maintain the right water temperature through-out your shower to save you from any sudden change in the temperature providing you with ultimate shower experience.
Features and Benefits
- The slimline thermostatic valve is ideal for any contemporary bathroom
- Thermostatic control helps keep the temperature exactly where you fix it
- Anti-scald function
- Made from solid brass with a brushed brass finish
- Two outlet valve for use with anything like an overhead shower head and slide rail kit
- Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure required
- 15-year manufacturer guarantee.
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Number of Outlets||2 Outlets|
|Handle Type||Square, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||15-years on product & 2-years on finish|