What would be more luxurious than the Victorian-styled best shower heads! Designed for kings and queens, the showerhead is an adorning mainstay for any styled bathroom.
It creates a luxurious and organized ambiance in your bathroom to have the best start to your day. It just does not impress you with its appearance only but with its functioning too.
Provided with a swivel ball joining makes it extremely easy for wall or ceiling mounting. Suitable for high-pressure water systems and requires 1 bar water pressure for fast working. They are manufactured with the highest- standards to prevent rust and corrosion and maintain their diamond shine.
It is available in 125mm, 150mm, 200mm and crafted from durable brass with a chrome finish. If you prefer a nickel finish – no worries, we have you covered with a 200mm shower head with a nickel finish. To ensure you at most peace of mind, these Victorian showerheads are backed with a 15-year manufacturer guarantee.
Features & Benefits:
- Made from solid brass with chrome for long-lasting durability
- Traditional round fixed shower head to create a classic look in your bathroom
- Offers luxurious rainfall effect coverage for a refreshing shower experience
- Compatible with domestic and commercial plumbing systems
- Ceiling Shower Arm sold separately
- Recommended minimum water pressure: 1.0 bar
|Collection Name||Shower Heads & Arms|
|Type||Fixed Shower Head|
|Shower Head Width (mm)||150mm|
|Shower Head Material||Brass|
|Shower Head Finish||Chrome Polished|
|Shower Head Shape||Round|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||1 Bar|