- Please ensure that only dispatched order can be returned.
- If you would like to return an item to us we will arrange your credit card / paypal account to be credited. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Damaged items cannot be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- Unwanted items cannot be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
- We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods.
- Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in as new condition (including all packaging).
- We do ask that any goods that are in sealed packaging are clearly visible without the need to open the packaging.
- If you are returning an unwanted item, it must not be damaged or marked.
- You will be required to arrange a courier to send your parcel back to us. We recommend using a recorded mail service for sending any parcels.
- When returning your item please make sure to include your order number and also the reason for the return.
We hope that your purchase is exactly what you wanted, however we understand that occasionally, an issue may occur with your chosen items. Parts may be faulty or damaged, or you may simply not wish to have the particular product any more. Should this be the case, our customer service team is here to help you. You have the right to cancel your order at any time before the goods are dispatched or within 30 days of receiving them.
You can notify us of your intention to cancel either by email.
Cancellation and Return of Goods
If you change your mind on your purchase and no longer want the items, we will accept returned goods provided it is within 30 working days of receipt.
You will be responsible for the return of the products and all costs associated with this.
All cancelled goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a re-sellable condition. We will not accept or refund any items that are damaged whilst in your possession or in transit back to us.
Return of Faulty Goods Received
We ask that customer fully inspect all products received on the day of delivery. To ensure a speedy resolution, we must be notified of any items that arrive faulty or damaged within 48hrs of receipt. We will then advise the next course of action. Should we request that you send goods back to us, we ask that you include a receipt for any postage costs that you may incur so that we may refund the full cost of postage. Damaged goods reported within 30 days are subject to your usual statutory rights.
Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, once they been opened:
- shower trays,
- toilet seats.