Finished in chrome with a deck-mount fitting, this three-hole bath tap is a traditional design. Its silky soft spout, which has a down-facing curve, allows water to flow freely and is temperature-controlled by white lever tap heads.
There is a projection of 115mm from the wall of this bath filler, which measures 127mm high. Its durable brass construction easily withstands the rigorous demands of everyday use.
Features and Benefits
- Made from solid brass
- High-quality chrome finish
- Elegant traditional wall design, easy to use
- Fitted with ceramic disc cartridges for smooth, glitch-free use, no drips once turned off
- Minimum water pressure required 0.2 bar
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee peace of mind.
|Type||Bath Fillers, Concealed Bath Taps|
|Tap Holes||3 Holes|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout|
|Number of Outlet||1 Outlet|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|