The Chester twin lever basin mixer with pop-up waste features a mix of traditional and contemporary, comes in two finishes – chrome and nickel. The smoothly curved body goes towards the direction of the water spout. The spout has an internal aerator which helps to dispense temperatures evenly, water isn’t forced through in excess, so it becomes soft upon touch. With the ceramic disc cartridges fitted internally, the water flow will remain smooth for long.
Features and Benefits
- Separate hot and cold water supply.
- Elegant traditional design, easy to use.
- Ideal for small basins.
- Internally fitted with ceramic disc cartridges for smooth, glitch-free use, no drips once turned off
- Internal aerator which dispenses the temperature evenly
- Comes equipped with pop-up waste for a fuss-free purchase
- Minimum water pressure required 0.2 bar
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee for peace of mind.
- Water pressure: LP 0.2
- Product Composition: Brass with chrome finish.
- Guarantee:15 Years
Images are for illustrations purpose only. Colors and tones may vary.
Product Dimensions Image
|Type||Mono Basin Mixer Taps|
|Finish||Polished Chrome, Matt White Levers|
|Spout Type||Curved Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|