If you are one of those who are looking for the sleek, stylish and long nose basin taps, you can go for Chester black cross long nose basin taps. Longnose taps are a well-liked choice from the Victorian era that brings a traditional touch to your washbasin. These basin taps give you the same feel.
Features and Benefits
- Available in a chrome finish
- Made from solid brass material for durability
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure ideal for homes with low water pressure
- Ceramic disc technology will ensure smooth operation and prevent the constant dripping and leaking
- Waste not included this can be purchased separately
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee for peace of mind.
- Water pressure: LP 0.2
- Product Composition:: Brass with chrome finish.
- Guarantee:15 Years
Product Dimensions Image
|Type||Deck-Mounted, 2 Hole Basin Taps, Pillar Taps|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|