With Chester lever long nose basin taps you can add charm into your traditional designed bathroom. Curved shapes feature throughout the body of this set of pillar taps with an elegant ceramic handle lever to control the temperature Waterlow of water through those spouts. Although classically designed, these taps come with modern ceramic disc technology inside the valves, so turning the levers will be smooth and they will the constant dripping and leaking.
Features and Benefits
- Available in chrome or nickel finish
- Elegant traditional design, easy to use.
- Two long nose basin pillar taps
- Internally fitted with ceramic disc cartridges for smooth, glitch-free use, no drips once turned off
- Minimum water pressure required 0.2 bar
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee for peace of mind.
- Water pressure: LP 0.2
- Product Composition: Nickel with chrome finish.
- Guarantee:15 Years
Please note: The nickel finish is not shown in the images.
Product Dimensions Image
|Type||Deck-Mounted Basin Taps, 2 Hole Basin Taps, Basin Pillar Taps|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||15-years on the prodcut & 2 years on the finish|