With Chester lever long nose Gold Basin Pillar Taps in Antique Brass finish, you can add charm into your traditionally designed bathroom.
The Curved shapes feature of the set of pillar taps with an elegant ceramic white handle lever keeps it classic looking, yet maintain the temperature and flow of water through the long nose spouts.
Although classically designed, these bathroom taps come with modern ceramic disc technology inside the valves, so turning the classic gold levers will be smooth and they will have no dripping and leaking.
The Gold Bathroom taps are 149mm high and project 120mm from the wall making it a perfect addition for your bathroom space.
Features and Benefits
- Made from brass with an antique gold finish
- Elegant traditional design, easy to use.
- Two long nose basin pillar taps separate for hot and cold-water supply.
- Internally fitted with ceramic disc cartridges for no leaks or drips.
- Minimum water pressure of 0.2bar
- 15-years manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Deck-Mounted Basin Taps, 2 Hole Basin Taps|
|Finish||Antique Brass, Matt White Levers|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Lever, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||15-years on product & 2-years on finish|