The long nose gold basin taps in Antique Brass finish can add charm to your traditionally designed bathroom.
The Curved shapes feature of the set of gold basin pillar taps with elegant uniquely shaped controls keeps it classic looking, yet maintains the temperature and flow of water through the long nose spouts.
Although classically designed, these gold basin mixer taps come with modern ceramic disc technology inside the valves, so turning the classic gold levers will be smooth and they will have no dripping and leaking.
The Gold Basin taps are 149mm high and project 120mm from the wall making it a perfect addition for your bathroom space.
Features and Benefits
- Long Nose Gold Basin Taps
- Available in Brushed Brass finish
- Elegant design, easy to use
- Solid brass material for durability
- Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure ideal for homes with low water pressure
- Ceramic disc technology to assure no leakage
- 15 years manufacturers guarantee for peace of mind.
|Type||Deck-Mounted Basin Taps, 2 Hole Basin Taps|
|Tap Holes||2 Holes|
|Spout Type||Straight Spout, Fixed Spout|
|Number of Handle||2-Handles|
|Handle Type||Crosshead, Dual Control|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Minimum Water Pressure (bar)||0.2|
|Manufacturer Guarantee||15-years on product & 2-years on finish|